The McKee Risk Management, Inc. Risk Control Services operation is managed by Sotirios Thomas.
Sotirios has over 8 years of insurance company experience
which includes employment by Commerce Insurance Group and PMA Insurance Group.
During this time span, Sotirios was involved in providing risk control services to large to moderate
sized construction, manufacturing, and public entity clients. Sotirios has completed extensive
professional development training over this time period.
The McKee Risk Control Services operation is supported by a national network of highly experienced
and independent Risk Control Consultants. Sotirios directly manages and oversees this national
network. He is involved in all client and agency/broker risk control service discussions and
decisions. Sotirios also gets directly involved with providing on-site risk control service to
McKee Risk Management’s Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware clients as well as national clients on
a limited basis.
Continuing Service Opportunities
Formal risk control service plans are developed at the time of the initial meeting with our clients and agents/brokers. These service plans are typically loss source and loss prevention focused and may include the following elements:
- The comprehensive review of the existing written employee, general public, and fleet safety programs.
- The completion of periodic loss prevention and OSHA compliance focused site assessments.
- The review of new construction projects’ safety specifications and “pre-job safety plans”.
- The review of automatic sprinkler system specifications for new and existing buildings.
- Active participation in Safety Committee meetings and/or other corporate level risk management meetings.
- Conducting training seminars specific to relevant safety and/or fleet safety issues.
- Providing the client with safety resource materials including free access to Coastal Video Resources which possesses over 1500 video, DVD, and CD-rom training programs.
The overall objective of McKee Risk Control Services is to support and enhance the insureds existing safety and loss prevention initiatives by meeting and ultimately exceeding their servicing expectations. Accordingly, we look forward to the opportunity of developing a formalized servicing plan jointly with the client that meets this objective.